Crazy Club, the soft play centre at Widnes Superbowl, will play host to kids looking to blow off some steam by running, climbing and sliding to their little hearts’ content. Children can explore the four-lane wavy slide and the webbing crawl tube, and even brave the Walk of Fear, while toddlers will have their own separate play area with age-appropriate structures; all the while, adults can relax comfortably in the air-conditioned seating area. To reenergise, our food menu is varied, to help cater for many different preferences and additional 'specials' are on offer from time to time.
Taking your kids to a soft play centre such as Crazy Club is a fantastic way to give children their 60 active minutes and it is "Exercise in Disguise" as the kids are just having great fun... Running, Jumping, Climbing, Sliding... Play is what kids do best!!
Crazy Club it's about having FUN. Whether your joining us for a birthday party, general play session or our seasonal parties like Christmas, you will ALWAYS have fun!
Download Our Activity Plan
Monday - Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm
After School Meal Deal
Kids Play for £1
Rules Of Play
To allow our centre to be the best and a safe venue, we ask you to read our rules of play before visiting for a safe play time! While Crazy Club and team members endeavour to ensure the complete safety of our visitors, it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the site with recommended ratio of one adult for every six children over five and one for every three children under five.
The parent/guardians must:
- Remain within the designated Crazy Club area at all times.
- Observe the child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely.
- Explain these Rules of Play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
- Know where children under their supervision are and make sure the child knows where they are.
- Parents/guardians know their child's capabilities and behaviour best and so should ensure appropriate levels of supervision to reflect this.
- All children may only use the facility when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians at all times.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises.
- Strictly no gum on the premises.
- Children are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts and must wear socks at all times in the play equipment to minimise risk of personal injury.
- No shoes may be worn on the play structure.
- Jewellery is worn at own risk and children wearing glasses should take particular care.
- Strictly no food or drink is to be taken into the equipment area.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All height and age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered to.
- Parents/guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated.
- Children are advised not to go back into play equipment after eating.
- During peak times Crazy Club reserves the right to restrict play sessions to two hours. This will be communicated to guests before payment is taken on reception.
- Abusive behaviour to Crazy Club staff from either adults or children will not be tolerated.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- Superbowl UK encourages items such as money should be left with parents/guardians.
- Crazy Club encourages children to play, run free, and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposes to moderate physical activity. Children tipping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
Crazy Club has taken every reasonable step to control their risks though the design, maintenance and operation of the facilities. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst producing a stimulating environment and parents/guardians must recognise and accept this risk.